Non-Filed Returns

Call 816-373-0700

Did you forget to file? Maybe something came up and you couldn’t file? Are you worried what will happen to you next? In a vast majority of cases, if you file the returns and work out some type of payment arrangement, the Internal Revenue Service will be happy. There are cases that come to the attention of the Criminal Investigation Division for prosecution. If the Criminal Investigation Division has not contacted you, we can prepare any past due returns you haven’t filed and work with Internal Revenue Service on a payment plan, which may include an Offer-In-Compromise.

Call Tax Defenders, LLC at 816-373-0700 or complete our simple information request form and let Tax Defenders, LLC go to work for you.